HELP ME DREAM

October 12, 2013



Finally! I just made my Facebook page. I'm so excited because I wanted to step up my game. I wanna be a serious designer already. I feel like I'm ready to accept orders already. So I'm spreading the news. 


Like my fanpage, Facebook.com/ADGdesigns


I just also wanna stress out, and deliberately show everyone that today, October 12, 2013, I only have 10 followers. I wanted to count how long will it take for me to get 1,000 followers.




I know you're awesome enough to hit share button down below. Let me know if you liked my fan page and if you share it so I'd know who you are, you insanely gorgeous creature!



If you're wondering my banner photo, it's was during the Slim's exhibit where my school project was chosen to be showcased. Slim's has a lot of talented students. I hope that you can also see the exhibits because it would be amazing to see the details of each garment. I'd be biased and say that they were all amazing because I personally see everyone here in the exhibit get stressed out, have no sleep, little time to eat and working till the last minute because Sir Mark, the president of the school, have several screenings to check if the garments looks good.


0 comments:

Tell me what you think.