Runaway to Boracay.

May 3, 2012


                          











I was frustrated and sad because I am not yet done with my thesis and I still don't have OJT... and I was really feeling down that time... and my friends are keep on asking me to go to the beach with them... and so I said... maybe Boracay will take away my anxieties... 


We went there through 2Go Travel, it's not a plane, No! It's a ship. We travel for about 10 hours just to go to Boracay! :)) This is how the cabin look like.. :)


Then we went to Tanawin Apartment for my friend's cousin's french party for their wedding. :) It's so cool 'cause their party is so different from our kind of party. It's just like what I see in movies! 
all white party...
top view...
sun set...
cocktail party...
with french music... which I can't understand...
But nevertheless, it was still fun!


And then, we head to the white beach to have a night swimming... but instead, my two friends bury us! and took pictures because we fell asleep... so relaxing! :)


Where's your favourite runaway spot? I wanna know so I'd visit it the next time.

0 comments:

Tell me what you think.