CHUBS!

December 31, 2011
image







Last year… December 29, 2011… I went out with CHUBS (my awesome besties since high school) to hangout and to have a late Christmas shopping… :)
Shopping Tip: Stores have their “Sale’s” after Christmas because they have to get rid of their old items to give way for their new items the following year.
Finally! The jelly shoes I’ve been dying to have is finally mine! I can’t believe that I was able to purchase it because I can’t afford it! HaHa. It’s worth P2,000. Good thing my mom gave me a GC and my oh-so generous sister (ate kate) paid for the remaining. <3 I so love my sister :) 
We ate Goto at SM Makati Supermarket, the best Goto I’ve ever tasted for only P28.


image


image


Then, we watched “The bouse husband” starring Ryan Agoncillo, Judy Ann Santos and Eugene Domingo… Eugene is hilarious… no wonder she’s awarded as the best supporting actress :)
Then after that…we went to Forever 21 :) 


image


So let the late Christmas shopping… BEGIN! :)


image


We were there for like 3 hours and they almost locked us in there just because I can’t decide what to buy! It’s either a pair of Christian Louboutin-esque glitter heels or a skirt… The skirt is worth 900. it’s so hard to decide if I should buy it because I don’t think a P900 skirt is worth it…


image


but in the end, I bought this Chic knitted-sequined skirt.


image


Just look at the details… sooo stylish plus the fact that it has sequins… This is like the prettiest skirt I’ve ever seen in F21. I felt like a Chanel-lady with it. :)
Here are my other purchases: 
a bow headband and…
image


a rainbow glittered belt… ‘cause I love anything SPARKLYYYY! 


image


We rode this McDonald’s Jeepney which is soooo cute!


image


Say hello to my awesome friends! Abby, Carissa, Issa and me :) 


image


“If you think that you have found your true friends, you can only test it after years. This may sound cliche but no matter what happens… if ever you changed… if ever you’re already far away from each other… if ever you already have your own lives, and they stayed beside you… you know you have your true friends. These kind of people are the ones you should treasure. Love them and don’t let anything ruin your friendship because they are the only ‘ones’ that you can keep at the end of the day…”



0 comments:

Tell me what you think.