what a girl wants for her 18th birthday

March 29, 2011


If you're wondering what most girls want for their 18th birthday, here's a list. But really, this is a list of what I want for my 18th birthday. But I think it's safe to say that most girls want this too.

1. Money. Of course who wouldn't want this.

2. Freedom! mom-free life to be specific. 

3. Car, Vintage car most preferably.


 

4. Shoes! Gosh I love shoes! We'll be best friends if you gave me a pair of shoes :)
I really love shoes especially heels and booties. I like any shoes, thigh high boots, supra shoes, fryer boots, wedge, etc. And flats. . .well I think I need this because I have more heels and boots than flats :O

Dr. Martens 1490 10 eye. I want this so badly but this is expensive, probably P6000+

5. Clothes! Another addiction.
              Blazers, I love them,
              Leathers, must have. Whether it is a jacket, pants, skirt or shorts. . .gotta have them!
              Denim polo, maxi skirt and dress, skirts (love 'em), romper, shorts, tops, pants, anything! :)



6. Bags. I do not have much bags, so I am going to need lots of these :)
              I want satchel, I love satchels :) I also like fringe bag, or a. . .
Furla "Candy Bag". WAAAH I'm dying to have one! :)
 
Or a Balenciaga Giant Part time :)

7. Accessories. Oh I love accessories, it is like a sprinklers on your ice cream :))
          
rings, knuckle ring, necklace, bracelets, shades, glases
hosieries. . .

8. Hats. I like hats, especially because not a lot of people wear hear in the PH wear hat, I wanna be different you know :))
BOWLER HAT!<3
BEANIE
BERET
CROCHET-accessorize :)
BAKER BOY-accesorize :)
BOATER"S HAT <3


Straw fedora :) And this hat :)

9. Phone. I am currently using my mom's BB. But unfortunately, the side scroll is like a lottery! You have need luck to scroll down or up! Gosh.
                 > C3
                 > or BB
                 > or anything with track pad, wifi, . . .

10. Vacation trip. Soul searching. . .
bora-korea-NYC-milano-paris-japan

11. Braces. . . I've been wanting this since forever!

12. Laptop. I only use my mom's laptop, and she doesn't want me to use it anymore.
Mac book please. I want this one! :)

13. Perfume. 

14. Boyf. i know my mom will buy me a boyfriend but i want someone as hot as these two




15. Lots of good friends! <3

16.  Peace at home

17 World Peace.

18. I wish for all of my wishes to come true :)
            

0 comments:

Tell me what you think.